I ♥U

I ♥U
Forever & ever...

Sunday, October 24, 2010

At Screwball

Me , my baby n friend go Screwball..coz my baby wanna to c namewee so i take her go watch..
i first time go reserve that screwball stuff ppl knock us..reserve 1 table need RM195 so expensive..its ok juz long time once..my baby love it its nvm la..
bt my baby make me sad coz she want take pic then saw 1 thai band crew then take pic with him like so close..i feel sad i go out..my baby come out n find me in the 1st time i very angry i din go with her..the 2nd time my baby come out find me i only go in..later nt long namewee come d my baby feel happy again..then she go take pic with namewee..
I stay my baby house..next morning 5am go taiping to my baby n her family..my baby tell me that that thai guy want her phone..then my baby gv him my phone then that guy said want my baby phone at last my baby gv him her want..i forgive my baby
N today that thai guy msg my baby said love u..i feel sad..i want scold that guy bt my baby said he din msg her d..n my baby said love me i only cool down..next time if  i go pub i ill 24 hr stick my baby don le the fly near her..
baby i love u so much..love u so much..i will stick my baby forever...muackzzzzzz...........

1 comment: