I ♥U

I ♥U
Forever & ever...

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

To My baby

Baby,i never think that why u don want make friend with my friend..coz u told me once u don like them so much..u don like what i never want to force u to do,so i din think so much..
I want my baby happy...once i saw u happy i will felt i'm happy to..in my life u r important to me..i don like to said ur sad thing, so i never think n never said..i never think or said nt mean i don understand u..i already wif u so long u want what everything i knw..i juz keep in my heart..
i need u i love u so much..
i never write blog..because of i love u i try my best to do what u want me to do..i juz want u to happy..
sometime i very sad baby always said i don understand u..i will felt that i treat u nt good enough,i very no use..i knw i nt the kind in ur heart..i try to b..i knw i nt a best 1..
i want u hv a happy life..i don want u think sad or bad thing..i like u smile so much..u smile that u r very pretty n sweet..i love u..

1 comment: